Senior Developer Analyst (Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Developer) (Financial Services)
This position is restricted to BBBEE candidates, due to BEE requirements.
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
A remarkable financial services company has an exciting position available for a Senior Developer Analyst – Enterprise Resource Planning, in its Business Solutions and Technology department.
The main objective of this position is to lead a team of developers/technical specialists and to design/architect, develop, maintain and support information technology (IT) solutions to meet business needs within the company .
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information or Business Administration, Commerce or an equivalent NQF7 qualification.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience as an Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) developer.
- Experience with Oracle Reports, XML Publisher, Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher, Workflow Builder, Approvals Management Engine (AME), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Apex, [URL Removed] form customization and Oracle Application Framework (OAF) development.
- Advanced skills in PL/SQL development.
- Development and technical experience on all Oracle EBS modules – version 12.2.8 and above.
- Experience with Oracle EBS open interfaces, application programming interfaces (APIs), representative state transfer application programming interfaces (REST APIs), and data conversions.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud.
- Senior Developer Analyst
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Integrated Management Software
- Oracle Reports
- XML Editor
- Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Editor
- Workflow Builder
- Approval management engine
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- customization of forms
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF) development
- PL/SQL development
- Oracle EBS Open Interfaces
- Application programming interfaces
- Representative state transfer application programming interfaces
- Oracle Cloud
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
A remarkable financial services company.
Employer and Benefits:
- medical aid
- Performance Bonuses
- Provident funds
- Group life insurance
Find out more/Apply to this position