Job: Business Manager at HRbreakoutRoom
Summary of work
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager who would be responsible for directing and overseeing all operations and implementing strategies for the business.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring efficient business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
Roles and responsibilities
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in accordance with the company’s mission.
- Define, monitor and coordinate day-to-day tasks of team members and ensure best sales, productivity, accountability and management of company time/resources and propose corrective actions if necessary.
- Monitor business KPIs, provide reports to management and suggestions for improvements.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of operations in all back office processes, including inventory management, ensuring compliance with company guidelines and processes are followed during production.
- Ensure proper handling of customer inquiries and complaints when they arise i.e. proper customer service across all sales channels.
- Be aware of industry trends to determine the need for improvements and new product development.
- Analyze sales, revenue, financial records and make business forecasts.
- Provide periodic reports to management on the state of business of the company.
- Constant maintenance of customer database, such as their contacts, details of date of last purchase and probable date of next purchase, birthdays, etc., and remembering to celebrate them by SMS or SMS.
- Organization and preparation of exhibitions, outdoor sales/pop up sales.
- Generating content for social media and its distribution.
- Work with management to organize and execute online and offline sales campaigns in accordance with the objective of achieving sales targets and results on time.
- Coordinate and send weekly marketing emails, WhatsApp messages and bulk SMS.
- Suggest and implement new features to build brand awareness.
- Serve as a link between management and team members by handling questions and helping to resolve work-related issues.
- Think summarily on your feet as a business owner.
Skills and Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Management or related field
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in a business development/management role
- Experience in achieving revenue, profit and growth objectives
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required.
- Diplomatic skills to use in front of clients.
- Confidence in delivering presentations in front of a large number of people.
- Analytical skills to review financial and operational data.
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Click here to apply